Hunger Games Map - Looking for People to Help Build!

Hey guys if you haven't heard of the Hunger Games for Minecraft, it is basically a 1-life free-for-all where everyone starts in a big circle, and in the middle of the circle there are a lot of helpful resources. Basically you try to be the last one alive. You aren't allowed to break or place any blocks or craft anything, but there are chests hidden around the map with various weapons and such.

Basically to build it we would just start a new world and build the beginning circle area, then hide chests and interesting structures around the map. I am looking for people with mics who believe they could help build the map. If you're interested, send an Xbox Live message to A1m0st Fam0us and I would be happy to invite you. The project may take a few days so it is okay if you want to just join every once in a while and add little things. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hey i can help if thats ok with you.

I can help too

if you still helping i cud do with a hand just mesage me

Hey guys looking for people to PLAY a hunger games map (city ruins) message me or just drop me a friend request if you are interested. Thanks Parker :)

I can help you I have made hunger games before.

I can help I have made hunger game maps before. Do you still need help?

I CAN HELP $&$&$&$&$&$

hey have u finished if not ill help if so can u invite me thx

I also need some help with my hunger games... friend request demoncrusher01 please.. i need alot of help

Alas, it looks like the original author of this thread has decided to go Silver, and he was an Xbox Ambassador at that.  It is a sad day for us all.