Humanity farming?

Has anyone figured out an effective way  to gain humanity. I am at the boss battle that has two bosses, and I am all out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Farm the 3 rats under the bridge in Undead Burg, or put a summon sign down and help people with bosses.

I just did the rat thing. And it works!!

Rats are the easiest way to farm Humanity, when I about to run out I go to the sewers

Easiest place to farm Humanity is in The Depths.  (To be honest, I HATE that place)

There is a bonfire which is near a group of 5 rats.  You can rinse and repeat quickly and farm around 15+ humanity in an hour.  

Good luck!

I've been trying to get Humanity from these rats for over an hour and haven't gotten 1. I have 5 humanity and I'm wearing the covetous serpent ring and still nothing. Any suggestions?

I sugggest Invading people and STEALING humanity! Sure yours it at risk, but hey I managed to nab 7 points off one person who invaded me!

Crimeslunk, are you in human form??? What mode your in make a huge difference in the item drop rate, Being in human form makes your item drop rate a bit higher. the more humanity you have in your meter next to your health also makes items drop more.

Under where? The bridge you cross over where they're throwing firebombs at u ?

Nope it's the bridge that's got the dragon perched about it. You need to go through the bit with the rats to get to the Undead Parish anyway so it's not like you're going to miss it. Under the bridge where you get firebombs lobbed at you leads to a Black Knight who will remind you why he's a Black Knight and you're not.

lol - yeah - i got reminded about that fact a few times already. thanks for the tip. this game is more complex than my real life!