Hulu Plus - always buffering

Anyone having any positive experiences with Hulu Plus? Seems its always buffering and badly..  it may be growing pains of a lot of people watching content - but oddly enough, the commercials never buffer :D

50mbit uverse using ATT dns servers that show me in the correct neighborhood.  Youtube, netflix and amazon prime play fine for the most part.

love how quick and easy the app is and kinect integration is awesome - much better than 360 app, but the buffffffffffffffffffffffering sucks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 564 Applies to:

Same issue. Hulu is unusable on Xbox. Im on uverse as well. Watch Hulu on my 5 year tv is a much better experience. Its the app or the Xbox, not my internet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its the freaking app, I Uninstalled it while it was having one of its red light green light buffering moments and re-installed it, and it started working fine. its stupid I'm on u verse and netflix has not frozen once to buffer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there LIVEEVIL210,

Thanks for posting up for your fellow gamers what worked for you. If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. We're here to help out! Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.