HUGE PROBLEM!!!!

I started up my XBOX360 this morning only to find that my account wasn't valid. the only other time this has happened to me was when I upgraded to the 120gb drive and had to xfer my profile from xbox live. the problem is, I STILL USE THAT DRIVE AND AM RIGHT NOW RECOVERING MY PROFILE!. also in my e-mail is a confirmation  of the purchase of microsoft points THAT I NEVER BOUGHT! I AM BEING CHARGED FOR POINTS I DID NOT BUY. Did i get hacked? I don't know how since I have never once shared my info with anyone! please help me! those points are expesive and I cannot afford it! i need my money back! i was stolen from!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You would need to call support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I addtion there are new friends on my friend list. who at the time of recovery are pl;aying black ops and after viewing download history there is black op content downloaded on my history. the gamertags are Braadz au, CyBeRx KaRnaG3, JoKERZ au, K1NG911, O 2 LETHAL, oneup walkden. they may know what might be happening. please help aresst these hackers and theives.

Sorry this didn't help.

i am still going through the same problem! it has been 2 months and microsoft still has not given me my account back!!!!!!!!! hurry up microsoft!!

Sorry this didn't help.

im having the same problem...got my account hacked on october 26..they transfered my account to russia...the guy purchased 2000 microsoft points from my account and downloaded arcade games...now my home screen is in russian...need my account back...

Sorry this didn't help.