Hubby = Missing In Action

Ok... I'm hoping you guys can help me out here.  Basically, I got married, my hubby turned around, walked out the door, etc.  I assumed he was going home to cook me my dinner... :P  I went home - no hubby there. It's been days later and he's still not there.  I'm starting to think he ran off with the bridesmaid!!! Seriously, though, has anyone come across this or am I missing something?  Lydia is in my home... think he might be jealous or is refusing to come home until the third wheel is gone? Any help is appreciated!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Who did you marry? He might have his own place that he goes back to? Otherwise he's run off with that elf.

I believe his name was Sorex Vinius from Solitude. You'd think they'd make the marry-able people actually able to fill that role... Maybe I should go hunt him down. This man is already becoming a problem and we haven't even had our honeymoon yet! So help me... if I find him at his house with that elf...

Yeah you might try finding him in Solitude, at the local inn? I'm not sure what it's called.  But if he has his own place, you might find him there, in the basement, regretting marriage in the first place. :)

Oh, apparently he had a crush on someone when he was younger, a Vivienne Onis?

I think he ran off with the stable boy

When you do get married, can you still have a follower?  Or are your restricted to taking your soulmate everywhere you go.

Did you tell him where to live. He will either go to his home or wander around looking for you. that was what happened to my friend.

Check the taverns, he probably is down there hitting on the wenches.

[quote user="MChief31"]

Did you tell him where to live. He will either go to his home or wander around looking for you. that was what happened to my friend.

[/quote]That's exactly what happened! I guess I didn't tell him where to live. I found him back at the temple. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Ok I completely did not understand this topic.  when I read the title I was thinking some chick is complaing that skyrim is stealing her husband away from her.     Then I read my husband just walked out the door and did not inform me where he was going and has been gone for days.    I was then thinking oh *** your husband is addicted to skyrim so badly he left you.     then I realized it was in game you were talking about.    

Exact same thing happened to me.   Just go back to the temple and he/she will be there, you tell him/her where you want to live and its done.