Hows Hunted?

I haven't received my copy yet but it seems it has some mixed reviews, any reason why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm assuming you're talking about Hunted the Demon's Forge? From what I've seen of reviews for the game, it's just not executed that well: bland voice acting, gameplay, plot, and presentation, even though the co-op is an interesting take.

It's a moderately entertaining hack and slash, that doesn't offer anything new.  Nothing too exciting about it, but nothing really bad about it.  Rental material.

I did check the forums and some reviews and my only concern is that they said that story is weak. Although ; i really was expecting that because the focus of the game is co-op (like always happens with that kind of games). I like what i heard that is make ala dungeon crawler old style in some way.

I'm having fun with it. In fact, I'm fighting the end boss right now. As soon as I claim his head, I plan to start a second play through with Elara. I haven't got a chance to try co-op yet since no one I know has even rented it. But I can see how it would be enjoyable.

How long it take you to fight with the last boss ?

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

How long it take you to fight with the last boss ?

[/quote]You mean how long did it take for me to get here? Or how long has this guy been putting up a fight?

my bad , i really did mean how long is the campaign ?

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

my bad , i really did mean how long is the campaign ?

[/quote]It took me about 15 hours to make it to the end boss. I did my best to try and find all the secret dungeons and explore them, but there were some that I never came across, And it caused me to miss out on something awesome towards the end of the game. I'll try and correct that in my next play through.

that's good . My final question did you unlock all the mosnters to use in the crucible at that time or you need unlock them via challenge ? just wondering.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

that's good . My final question did you unlock all the mosnters to use in the crucible at that time or you need unlock them via challenge ? just wondering.

[/quote]You unlock them by collecting gold throughout the course of the game. I'm assuming you unlock the final monster by collecting 100,000 gold as there is an achievement for that. During my first play through, I collected about 16,000 gold