Howdy. Need friends, ever so lonely

Hi guys, I'm looking to fill my server on BF3. All settings are standard apart from it being 300% tickets, no rage admin-ing, all classic maps. Server name is EpicPinkSting69's Server 300% all bf3 original maps CQ Just trying out the whole renting thing seeing if its more enjoyable. Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

.....completely unrelated

113s haha-bradleys would do 40 uphill-and we had nomex masks like racecar drivers-vroom vroom

Yeah, Vilseck was right next door to the ranges.  Wildflecken was a trip down the Autobahn in an APC.  We'd convoy with a jeep in front and back, and we were supposed to keep tight but I'd lag back until there was 100-200yds between me and the next vehicle, then stomp on the excelerator to see how fast  I could go.  the Spedo said 40.  I got it up to 40 once, downhill.  Wearing this stuff......

[view:http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/m-60-main-battle-tank-7.jpg]

Vilseck-we had a tank trail straigkt to the graf ranges-20k or so-hoenfels took a train but i went as opfor a couple times-didnt have to take veh and no real sop on anything-got to stay on post when not pullin ops-was like a party

Hoenfels was like an 8 hour train ride after railhead, graf was about half that from schweinfurt. we drove to wildchicken.  the wine-find sounds cool!  the only thing I didn't like about Hoenfels was the deerflies in summer.  those things were nasty

no ranges at hoenfels-only graf-found some 100yo wine in a cellar of bombed out manor once-two bottles-not much for wine but it was cold and four of us on lp/op for the night

Better train ride too

its totally graf.  we almost always did live fire at graf or wildchicken.  someone said they fired at hoenfels but  I don't remember it.  Hoenfels was my favorite.  all that old WWII ruins around made it historically awesome.

btw where is that-doesnt look like graf to me