HOWARD

i think howard is gonna stay in orlando....magic and howard are working on a 2-3 year extension .....he said a couple of days ago that he would like to make his own path here in orlando and not pull a shaq and leave this city to sh**... but he cant do it "alone"...pretty much magic better trade for a star  soon or howard might bounce...I think he will stay tho at least i hope

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Too bad hes coming to Charlotte.

Either Howard or paul is coming to LA so i dont care as long as we get one of them... might be paul though because the hornets are going to *** and new orleans is about to lose their team and so the hornets will be moving to a new place.

The Lakers might have an offer the Magic can't refuse though...but if a trade isn't made I can see a 70/30 chance Howard stays.

as long as they dont trade kobe, gasol, or artest im good.... fisher can go as long as we have someone who can take over

[quote user="gotgame100123"]

as long as they dont trade kobe, gasol, or artest im good.... fisher can go as long as we have someone who can take over

[/quote]

Artest isn't that good anymore.

Do I need gold membership for the living rosters ? On NBA 2k11

he's staying in orlando he said it himself he wasnt gonna follow shaqs and lebrons steps. i thin Chris paul or williams are going to orlando

yeah  i say were probably gonna land chris paul somehow .....he did want to play in orlando a year ago...and would be a good fit