How's the 360 version?

I'm playing it on x1 and liking it. Anyone on 360 playing it yet? What's it like?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am wondering the same thing.  These forums are so inactive it doesn't really help much anymore.

There is a 360 section on the Respawn forums even though they didn't develop it. Not sure how active that is either though.

http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

A lot of 360 players streaming TF on Twitch atm though.

So glad i didnt waste my money on an xbone.... its awesome on 360. Graphics are really good and the game play is butter

Surprised we are not able to install the disk.

Not having any problems. Seems to play just fine.

Good to hear such positive things not just from the community on here, but overall that the game is actually very good, the graphics not being as big of let down as many thought they would be either...

biggest let down so far is digital release and you cant install disc to hdd. it just wont let you other than that i have no complaints

The game plays awesome. The graphics (30 FPS) are just fine for all that is going on during a battle on a last gen console.

Bottom line. The game is FUN!

I ended up buying this last night and put in a solid 3 hours. It is indeed just as good as the X1 version. I am currently level 17 and played through the first part of the co-op campaign along with quite a few mp matches.   I set it to 30hz.  Gameplay is identical to X1. The only few negatives are the fact you cant install the game on the 360 and the graphics are toned down a bit as expected.  Other than that, fantastic experience just like the X1 version.  I highly recommend.. :tup:

I can't get mine to play… servers don't load. push play and it just stays on the connecting to matchmaking screen. Anyone else having this problem? i ran a connection test and it says I'm connected to xbox live no problems.