How will the Police chase and arrest Pedestrians in GTA 5?

How will the Police chase and arrest Pedestrians in GTA 5?  My idea is for like 4 cop cars to box in the dude and make his car stop then they can arrest him.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7moeAOk3zHQ]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If this is a spoiler, then you should have placed "[SPOILER]" in the title, I'm not sure the video you posted is no longer available. If you are just assuming then carry on I guess.

No Police have been chasing Pedestrians in GTA games since Vice City so it's not a spoiler.

SPOILER...don't try to help the police...they don't like it...

SPOILER [highlight to read] *below* :

from what i've read you can engage robbers and take their loot from their dead bodies

no joke, got jacked off my bmx bike by a cop who was in hot pursuit of a ped.... astonished.

They also set up speed traps... I stole a highway patrolman's motorcycle, while he was gunning people on the main highway.

Awesome thanks for the information.

The police in GTA: V are reminiscent of the police from GTA: San Andreas, especially the pursuits that turn into shootouts. These events are random and happen more frequently (I've noticed) in the area that you mostly find Franklin. You will see a car speed past you while you hear sirens in the distance. Look behind you to see a cop go flying past you yelling to the driver of the other car "LSPD! Pull the vehicle over!", only for the suspect to exit and engage gunfire on the one-two cops that emerge from the cruiser. The aftermath is also randomized:

1) Cops win.

2) Cops win + inspect body (they use flashlights at night).

3) Cops win and walk away from scene (abandoning the cop car).

4) One cop wins while the other dies (usually an ambulance will then show up to attempt to revive the other cop).

5) Suspect wins (very rare).

[quote user="Soapy34"]

They also set up speed traps... I stole a highway patrolman's motorcycle, while he was gunning people on the main highway.

[/quote] I saw a Highway Patrol car doing that too. too bad they can't actual nab you for speeding :( Or try to....It's like they had it in the game...but the complainers......Oh the god damn complainers!!!

@LegendOfGta that sounds awesome man I just got my GTA 5 copy in the mail Amazon shipped it faster thank god.