how will it run

will there be nonstop camping like blops or will mw3 end up runing smother with fewer campers. which will u do

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This will all be answered when the game is released.

I actually thought that there was more camping in MW2 than Black Ops imo. Mw2 gave people all the tools they'd need to be able to set up and maintain said camp so I thought it was kind of encouraged in that game. I suspect that MW3 will have just as much, if not more camping than MW2. I'm really expecting MW3 to be even more dumbed down than MW2 to be honest.

Hopefully MW3 will offer more ways to bust campers.

The RC-Car in Black Ops was an effective tool to do so and it was easier to get.

Sorry chain. I'm not trying to push buttons, but MW2 was a dumpster fire imo. I was almost insulted by how simple the devs made the MP or even the Vet campaign for that matter. Not trying to diss it, it just sorta happens.

The Call of Duty franchise is just poopy.

How will it run? It will run fine, since it's using the same quake engine.

How will it play? That's entirely up to the community, and judging by the past and present, don't be surprised if nothing is changing.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"] poopy.[/quote]

Heehee, you said poopy.

Same old, same old?

Well, playing CoD since MW1 came out, I can say that yes, there will be campers, lots of them. Little kids who scream in their mics when they get own'd by rockets, and don't forget about the racism ;). I'm done with the CoD Franchise anyway, Main reason why I purchased Black Ops was to play Zombies anyway, which is also getting ridiculous judging by the next map pack "Resurrection" (Zombies on the Moon? Seriously?). If I were you I'd give up now lol.

Because Zombies was well known and celebrated for it's realistic and sensitive portrayal of the numourous zombie hoard attack during WW2...