How was YOUR beta experience?

Mine was mostly good. Unfortunately there was a little bit of bad (mostly due to randoms being dumb), but it definitely beats Gears 1 and 2. Some favorite moments of mine were:

-Getting back-to-back triples with the DIgger,

-Fending off a whole team at once with a Gnasher,

-No-scoping a rolling target with the Longshot (impressive for me, at least),

-Having myself and another player simultaneously headshot each other with Torque Bows,

-Going 22 and 4 after joining a TDM game in progress,

-Unintentionally playing as a Drone on COG in Checkout and confusing the hell out of the other team,

And probably a few more that are currently slipping my mind. But enough about me, anyone else have something to share?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine was mostly good, but there was some bad.

-Randoms not knowing how to revive or capture the hill

-Sawn-off is the worst thing since armor lock in Halo: Reach

-Entire game feels a little too easy. Getting kills is really not rewarding anymore.

-Rank system still sucks

-Lag towards the end of the beta was discouraging

Its okay, i def. Like it more than 1&2 but im not a fan, but it looks likeGOW 2. And i heard Drake amd Ice T is doing voice acting in the game so ill def. Not buy :/

[quote user="coldplay3277"]

Its okay, i def. Like it more than 1&2 but im not a fan, but it looks likeGOW 2. And i heard Drake amd Ice T is doing voice acting in the game so ill def. Not buy :/

[/quote]

Good reason to not buy a game.....NOT!

Like a wise man once said in The 40 year old virgin, Do you want to know how I know your g@y? because you like coldplay

it was great

Reported Sig

^^^ It's crap like this that will prevent us from ever having these nice signatures....

EDIT: NOT directed at you above me, the guy with the super long sig.

Anyways, I've enjoy the beta thoroughly and cannot wait for the finished product. My favorite moment had to have been the time I 1v5 it on TDM Old Town with 3 back to back Digger Launcher kills as they keep running at me from both sides. And my 10 game +50 kill streak in KOTH,

crap sorry i didn't mean to make this my sig how do i change it?

Go to settings.

I really enjoyed the Beta.  Only played it on the last week, but found the game as a whole much improved from Gears 2, which is always really frustrating for me to play (Lag, Host advantage, etc).

I thought the beta was great. My favourite moments were :

- Getting a 16 kill streak ( Although I didnt get the ribbon, they will get reset so it dosnt matter too much anyway)

- My first blindfire kill ( and the rest of them ), Guy rollin off cover :)