How to use xbox live??

I am very new to xbox live. My son playsand I bought and downloaded the zombie factory for call of duty world at war and can't find it to play it. How do I play it? Are there other zombie games to play with the call of duty games? Any advice or help on using xbox live would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and HELP!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Any downloaded content you got for World at War for Zombies maps, will be in the Zombies menus, with the main map which comes with the game. You can play co-op zombies on World at War online if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription: www.xbox.com/.../Gold

-

Any other questions, please post back!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello.  There is also Call of Diuty:Black Ops.  Which is also got Zombies in it and you can play Co-Op but you will need Gold as the guy above me has posted.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the gold membership. I bought and downloaded the zombie factroy world at war. Do I play it in the game or is it a seperate game? I can't find it to play it.  

Sorry this didn't help.

What is co-op??

Sorry this didn't help.

Co-op means cooperatively, I am not sure about world at war but in Call of Duty Black Ops two people can play Zombies on Xbox live at the same time and on the same xbox. As well as with other players online.

And Black Ops 2 will come out this November which is also expected to have Zombies.

As far as playing it you play Nazi Zombies within the World at War game.

1. Start up World at War

2.  Get to the Zombie menu, unfortunately I no longer have a copy of the game and have not played it in a long time so I can't give you a step by step guide of how to get to the Zombie Menu within the World at War game. But as long as you bought and downloaded the maps all you have to do is get to the zombie menu within World at War.

Also the Zombie maps in World at War are available in the Black Ops game along with the new Zombie games that came out with Black Ops. In Black Ops you can play as JFK and Castro. It is unknown if the World at War games will be available in the Black Ops 2 game this fall.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you bought the maps without having the game you cant use them. If you do have the full Game of World At War, then if you have already bought and downloaded the maps then when you start up World At War when  you go to the zombies mode it will be there as a map choice. If you need to re-download the map-pack then go to the games marketplace under the games tab, once your in there go to the add-ons section. Go to A-Z and click on  C for Call of Duty, Find World At War in the list, then hit the left analog stick to the right until the screen moves no more. There you will find many different downloads involving the game, click see all, and search for the name of the map pack you bought, once you find it click on it, then hit re-install, that will automatically re-install it for you. It will be available in the game once a pop-up comes up saying the install is complete.

Good Luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Holy Judgementz!! So, I bought and downloaded a map pack? What's that?I thought I bought and downloaded that game. I still can't find it to play, and have re-downloaded it. I have 1 zombie download for world at war and 1 for black ops and can't find or play either one. Is there a user manuel for xbox live I can read? I don't know what I'm doing and I keep paying for things I thought could be played and now can't find or play them! PLEASE HELP!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Map packs are game add-ons. Game add-ons are additional content for games, not separate games. You would have to have the actual games in order to play the map packs (in your case, Black Ops and World at War).

There isn't really a user manual for Live, but you can try searing through here to see if it helps answer some of your questions - www.xbox.com/.../LIVE

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, before you buy anything else, Make sure you own the full game, either the digital version(which can be found in the games section of the marketplace, not addons), or the disk. You cant necessarily find them, they are added into the full game as soon as you download it, so it becomes part of it, it isn't separate. So i'm guessing the one person you have added on xbox is your son, he has the full game of black ops and world at war, so in black ops on the starting screen it will say, SinglePlayer, MultyPlayer, and below those will be zombies, you click on that and you go to change / choose map, it will then allow you to change to the map that came with the pack you bought. For World at war just look up on youtube these words "How to go to zombies in Call of Duty World at War" or google it and you will find the same results of a person most likely asking it and there will be a prompt answer. So to clear things up map packs are add-ons that are added onto the full game, you cant start them up like you could a regular full game, they have to be started through the full game, and then you can use them through that game because they are DLC(downloadable Content).

I hope i have helped you in some way.

Good Luck!

Sorry this didn't help.