How to stop SOS players!

I have over 1000+ kills with this weapon, level 49, so i DEFINITELY no a thing or two about this weapon, so how do you stop "US" SOS players (READ BELOW)

IF A NOOB PLAYER HAS IT:

1. Simply Retro Lancer or Boltok the player because there not gonna understand about weapon power

2. WALL BOUNCE, YOU CAN, BY A LONG SHOT, GET THEM TO MISS FIRE INSTANTLY!

3. If noob players are trying to hide around the corner, THEY WILL, 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES, ALWAYS MAKE A MISTAKE AN SHOW THE TIP OF THE BARREL, WHILE HUGGING AGAINST THE WALL, expose them! <br><br>

IF A ADVANCE PLAYER HAS IT:

1. a great SOS player ISNT gonna expose the barrel around corners so, USE YOUR CAMERA ANGLES, VIEW AROUND THE CORNERS, ITS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!

2. use technique in your wall bouncing to give you the best opportunity 

3. SMOKE THEM OUT!

4. when you know you coming towards a corner, roll outwards, you can reduce the chance of getting killed!

5. also when coming towards a corner hug the opposite wall of were the SOS player is at, the SOS player knows you know they there!

6. CIRCLE THEM WITH MORE THEN ONE PLAYER, WORKS 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES!!!!!!! <br><br>

THE MOST DIFFICULT SOS PLAYERS TO KILL IS THE SOS + WALL BOUNCERS SINGLE HANDILY CAN DESTROY TEAMS!! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What if I dont want to use the Retro Lance because again, it's also one of the problems with MP? Boltok is also a spawn weapon...so I should assume the noob wins 9/10 times cause I don't have the pistol? lol

-

LOL at 'circle them with more than one player' so 3 people should drop all current actions and circle the SOS user? If you're on a good team regardless, you'd get rocked if you did that.

-

I only got one smoke, and they're are numerous SOS shotgunners. Maybe I can get a frag, but seriously, am I supposed to bend over to them cause I have no more 'nades?

They're still gonna complain, but I'm a user of the SoS and I confirm this

People that use the SoS don't think it's a problem?  Shock horror.

I'll keep using a weapon you have to aim, thank you.

[quote user="BRO COOL STORY"]

What if I dont want to use the Retro Lance because again, it's also one of the problems with MP? Boltok is also a spawn weapon...so I should assume the noob wins 9/10 times cause I don't have the pistol? lol

-

LOL at 'circle them with more than one player' so 3 people should drop all current actions and circle the SOS user? If you're on a good team regardless, you'd get rocked if you did that.

-

I only got one smoke, and they're are numerous SOS shotgunners. Maybe I can get a frag, but seriously, am I supposed to bend over to them cause I have no more 'nades?

[/quote]1. learn how to use the retro lancer, SHOT IT IN SPURTS, IT HAS A BETTER ACCURACY THAT WAY

2. no just use 2 people it works 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES LOL!

3. RETRO LANCE & BOLTOK, I HAVE GOTTEN KILLED, SOMETHING CRAZY, WITH THE BOLTOK, MY MOUTH JUST DROPS WITH THAT WEAPON LOL!

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

People that use the SoS don't think it's a problem?  Shock horror.

I'll keep using a weapon you have to aim, thank you.

[/quote]i was a gears 2 wall bouncer seeing who can get the kill first with the gnasher it was fun then, but SOS MAKES GNASHER PLAYERS THINK FIRST THATS WHY YOULL ARE SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE SOS IT TAKES YOULL OUT THAT COMFORT ZONE GEARS 2 PROVIDED

"But but but...I don't wanna. EPIC, fix the SoS or I will get really mad."

I never had a problem getting killed by a wallbouncing Gnasher.  I didn't do it much myself.  You still had to aim though.  Even if you were blind-firing you still needed some kind of precision, plus there's a chance you can miss.  No chance with SoS thus making your awesome wallbouncing skills less impressive.

Could you show me some videos post-beta with a Sawed-off that got a kill that was not aiming at the target?

It'a already been posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABrmQ0B3jM

okay, I miss some of my shots with it, and I'm sure others do from time 2 time