How to see 'My Forums'?

How do I see the new version of 'My Forums' on the new version of the forums?

In other words, how can I see a list of threads I've posted in previously?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The My Forums has gone.  I use the favourite this thread, then forums home, to list the stuff im currently looking at, but its awful!

You either Favourite a thread which adds it to a list at forums.xbox.com or at the top of the thread list click on Your Discussions, though that only shows you the threads you've posted in on the board you are currently on.

There is no old style My Forums.

Ok, thanks fellas!

Your discussions is what works best at the moment.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I would quote "LOL AT UR SKILL" but I dont even know how to quote people with this new forum.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I would quote "LOL AT UR SKILL" but I dont even know how to quote people with this new forum.

[/quote]

Click "Use Rich Formatting" when replying to a post, and then click the quote option above the formatting options.

[/quote]Click Reply by their post and then on Rich Formatting (or just that last step if its the last post in a thread).

Then when you get to the next screen you will see a Quote link above the formatting bars, using that will quote them.

Yet another great 'upgrade'.

Edit: Must learn to type more quickly and Elite Effect, there are a couple of threads that need dealing with on the UK General. Reports have been filled but nothing as yet has been done.

Ok I see it now.  Sheesh who thought it would be a great new feature for the forums?  If their intention was to get rid of regulars by making a new slower, clunky forum, well it worked.   lol

Ok I see it now.  Sheesh what idiot thought that would be a great new feature for the forums?  If their intention was to get rid of regulars by making a new clunky forum, well it worked.   lol

[/quote]It's a right pain as well if you want to quote multiple people.

I dont even see the search button.  It feels like a beta forum they created back on the xbox and just now decided to release it  Maybe this is what we get while they are actually working on the REAL new forum.