How to save game?

Im new in xbox, and i dont know how to save a game, every time i need to start game from begining

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi there, this will change depending on what game you are playing, some games you can go into the menu and press save at any point, some games will have an auto save feature so you don't need to do anything, just get to a certain point in the game, and others have specific points within the game you have to save from.

What game are you playing, I am sure we can help you out if we know that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry if this gets posted twice but it told me my first post was awaiting moderation.

I Notice you are new to Xbox as in your Gamerscore is 0 even after playing Pinball FX 2. If that version is the one that came installed on the system, it is not the full game and therefore you cannot save in it.

Most games have an autosave feature or manual save feature but in order to use them the game must be a full game version and not the demo game. If you wish to allow saving in PBFX2, you will need to purchase a few tables in the game and can be bought on the marketplace for 240-800 points.

Again, Demo/Trial versions  DO NOT allow saving and you must have the full version of all games to save.

Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.