How to play Xbox Music Playlist using Smartglass without TV in sight?

Hi-

Several iterations back of Smartglass (when I was still using my Xbox 360), I used to be able to play my music playlists and a Smart DJ title using my Windows Phone  Smartglass only.  Now with my Xbox One, this functionality seems to be gone. Am I missing something or is there a way I can still do this?

Detailed scenario:

-My Xbox One is connected to my TV and entertainment system in the living room

-I want to use my WP8 Smartglass for Xbox One from another room in the house (where I cannot see the TV screen that Xbox One is connected to) to play another song in a playlist, or another playlist, or a "Smart DJ" or "radio" mix of a particular song or artist

-The only functionality I seem to have from within Smartglass is to search on an artist and play either a full album or one song; or if a playlist is playing, I can fast forward.  I want to be able to look at the list and select a specific song to play next. I also want to be able to search on an artist or a song and play "smart dj/radio" mix on that artist or song

-Using the "remote" function on Smartglass is not helpful to me as I want to control from another room when I am not in front of the TV itself; otherwise, why would I need Smartglass?

Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I am not sur it will help you but when I want to play music on my Xbox (or other) I used this application : www.windowsphone.com/.../4d202158-2dba-4530-b5f0-47bc4d80fe7a

Je vous salue bien

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.