how to play china rising dlc??

im playing on xbox 360 and im not a premium member. i downloaded the china rising dlc but when i search for a server it wont let me join the game. it just asks me to download china rising again. does anyone know if im doing something wrong or is this just something dice needs to fix?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

try to edit the servers. click the right thumbstick down. if you have the dlc just put a check mark next to the china rising maps. i also check what game type i want and choose normal servers! thats the only way i can play them. if i want to play the old maps i just hit quick match! hope this helps.

I had to get a new code but that did not help everything I still cant get china rising.

same here purchased on 21/12 and have  not yet managed to play what i have paid for.

I have the same issue as u

I almost bought the DLC..But in about a week or two I am gonna be getting Premium so didn't wanna screw myself.

I've been going back and forth between EA and Microsoft with the same problem for 2 weeks! They both say theres nothing wrong! Microsoft refunded my money which was great but now I cant get China Rising out of my system to reload the darn thing! Such a joke

[quote user="xMRx V3NGE4NCE"]

I almost bought the DLC..But in about a week or two I am gonna be getting Premium so didn't wanna screw myself.

[/quote]

Don't buy premium, dude.  You're only rewarding EA/DICE for releasing this mess.  The only thing they listen to is cash money, buying premium is only encouraging them to keep this nonsense up.  My opinion, of course...

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.

EA is aware of this issue and is investigating it.

help.ea.com/.../battlefield-4-china-rising-issues-and-troubleshooting