how to get the gold retro lancer without unlocking it from the beta

ive been looking everywhere, there has to be a way to get it if you didnt unlock it from the beta, im pretty sure others feel the same way, can you download it through dlc, is there a website etc., 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Umm...I have the gold Retro and I never played the beta.  I though it was through playing the game the first week.

[/quote]How did you do that!!!!!

[/quote]

They have the Veteran Gear Achievement for GoW 2.

[/quote]yea i figured that, but just didnt know if it was something else

Umm...I have the gold Retro and I never played the beta.  I though it was through playing the game the first week.

yea i was just so tired of the big lag issues gears 2 had so i was just waiting for 3 to come out but didnt know at the time that getting veterans gear achievement could get you all the gold weapons if i wouldve known that then then i wouldve did that

well heres a qustion to add to the retro lancer, how do you unlock the flame skin for it? I had it unlocked when I first started playing but then it locked itself again and I cant get it back? Only way to have gotten the Gold version was through the beta by the way.

[quote user="AJAX of NYC"]

Does anyone know if we will be able to unlock the Chrome SOS. The menus say "Earn a achievement in Gears of War for the PC"  but I don't own gears of war for the PC.

[/quote] GO TO EBAY AN SEARCH FOR CHROME SAWED OFF I PAID ABOUT $6.00 AN IT WAS DONE IN ABOUT 30 MINS TO AN 1 HOUR, IT WORKED PERFECT

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

[/quote]How did you do that!!!!!

[/quote]

They have the Veteran Gear Achievement for GoW 2.

it wouldn't bother me much, as i couldn't even run the game properly on my PC... i'd need a whole new rig, as it can just barely run TF2 on low settings.

[quote user="Raorix"]

well heres a qustion to add to the retro lancer, how do you unlock the flame skin for it? I had it unlocked when I first started playing but then it locked itself again and I cant get it back? Only way to have gotten the Gold version was through the beta by the way.

[/quote] same here i only had the flamming retro for a few hours and then it went away....lame.

Same for me, as soon as I switched my weapon it was gone.  Poof.  Hope it comes back as quickly as it disappeared.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="AJAX of NYC"]

Does anyone know if we will be able to unlock the Chrome SOS. The menus say "Earn a achievement in Gears of War for the PC"  but I don't own gears of war for the PC.

[/quote]it should be $30 at the most for GoW 1 PC...get that, DL the Games For Windows Live client, recover your XBL account on your PC, use that to play the game on PC, get any achievement, and you should get chrome SOS in GoW3 the next day.

then you can delete your gamercard off your PC if you want.

and GoW 1 PC has more content than GoW 1 360 as well as community made maps.... it's also more active online, IIRC... but Gold>Chrome

[/quote]

Sorry but once you get an achievement for a game you can't delete the game off your Gamercard. That is the reason I haven't done it.

[/quote]gamercard off the PC, meaning he can take his card off of his computer, not achievements off... although you could mod your score lower, but only an idiot would do it...