How to get Japanese gamer pics?

How can you get japanese gamer pics? Because I sometimes see a few people with the Idol Master ones on the forums.

Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 49 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

With any region exclusive-content, creating an account for the region in question will allow you access to it. So if you would like a gamer picture only available in Japan, create a Japanese account. I hope this helps!

You'll also need to import Japanese MS point cards to buy them.

So much work.

Thanks guys!

I remember that when we had the old Xbox 360 dashboard there was a IDOL MASTER gamer pic pack on the marketplace for some reason until the NXE update came out...

yeah I remember

Remember though that creating an account for a region you are not in is technically against the terms of use, so I was told anyway. I've not actually read it myself.

(old, I know, but....)

If you bought those Japanese gamer pics on a Japanese account, would those region-specific gamer pics be accessable to a US account?

Yes, they would.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Remember though that creating an account for a region you are not in is technically against the terms of use, so I was told anyway. I've not actually read it myself.

[/quote] Yep, it is against the ToU. ;)

So I could potentally get banned for using a gamer pic from a different region? Thats crazy stupid, whats wrong with sharing cultures in the form of a silly square picture?