how to get horde command pack if you bought the season pass

So what will happen today when we go to buy the horde command pack. Do we go to buy it in the marketplace and it will show up with a $0 cost? or do we go a different route to get the download qued up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i think it works like the mortal kombat season pass. you start the game up and get prompted to download it for free.

I went to the marketplace to DL it and got charged 800 points after having bought the season pass a couple weeks ago. I had to call them to get my points refunded. Maybe it's a glitch - IDK. Try the in-game route.

Boot up the game, sign in, you'll get a prompt to download, and done. :P

i went on the game and have the season pass and never got any thing saying to dl it

[quote user="MyCowIs0nFire"]

i went on the game and have the season pass and never got any thing saying to dl it

[/quote]Weird. Every time I exit a horde map to load up another I get prompted to DL what I already have

Guys this is what you need to do ...First delete the Market place Data file from your system items in your memory ,then clear your system's cache from the device options, delete the season pass for gears of war 3,then delete and recover your gamertag,download your season pass once again from your download history and then run the game the map pack should be available now for free from the title menu of the game(marketplace)

I started up the game and it asked me if I wanted to download the content. EASY!