How to Get Forshadowing Achievement??

I have the new DLC and set my multiplayer character to RAAM but every time I play a game it never lets me be RAAM.  I have tried KotH, TD, and Beast. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Beast= Never Raam

Social if you join mid game you wont be your preferred character so play ranked

It wont be easy since not only do you ahve to wait till you're locust, but i havent seen one person using kim

Well, I say that we get as many people to set their multiplayer gear/locust to Minh/Raam. I know that neither, Raam especially, are the preferred players, but it's a small price to pay for what will be a difficult achievement to arrange.

It's annoying that this can't be done in private matches, as like someone has said. I've only ever seen me and my mate as Kim to help people. Seen one Raam (that's not us) this achievement will take a long time to get just because it's down to luck.

monosocratic i suggusted that when i heard about the achievement every1 b minh and raam for 1 week to help people get the achievement but it didnt seem to go down to well in the forums.ps i have mine set to raam and minh just to help people out will not stand there and get killed but at least it gives people a chance to execute kim as raam

6 people (or more), two teams of three or more (so you're not put on the same team of 5), two lobbies. search ranked warzone at the same time. there's a pitifully small number of 100-200 people playing, with coordination in searching its very easy to pair up and therefore get the achievement.

tried that last ninja with 10 people 5 on each team searching ranked execution said only 31 playing but still didnt pair us up. could u not do it with 10 people in ur party then search or would that not work

The problem is playing as Kim has no benefits.

The cheevo should have given the option to execute RAAM while playing Kim as well.

I'm never going to play as Kim until I get the acheevo.

[quote user="Jago 85"]

I'm never going to play as Kim until I get the acheevo.

[/quote]

That makes no sense. If everyone thought and did as you, there will be no achievement progress. Everyone in this entire forum, and to some degree everyone that has the dlc should just be playing as Minh/Raam for a week or two and everyone would have this. My characters are Minh/Raam and I don't like either one; In the least. 

So the jist is you need to be in Ranked MP...i'll check that out when I get home.  I will set my character to Kim to help and who knows maybe others will do the same!