How to get cash & respect very quickly.

Respect:

To get a ton of respect quickly, all you need to do is play the game up to the point where you have that tank battle in the sky and you land on the island with the zombies. The mission ends with you driving away from the zombies. Now all you have to do to get a ton of respect is to go back to that island with the tank and blast away zombies with your cannon.

Points per zombie kill = 10

Note:

They usually group into about 3-5 zombies, but you might get the occasional six.

Cash:

This one is very simple to do, but it requires the cheat(s) "goldengun", and the unlimited life cheat and or the "take no damage from bullets". All you have to do is activate the cheat(s) and head to Professor Genkis location.

Picture of Location (link)

Just run through the course like normal (with the cheat(s) activated), when the hunter(s) come out start shooting them on their legs as they die more quick then if you shot their heads. The multiplier stops at 6.5X but if you get it up that high its roughly 3k-5K for each hunter kill. So if you have the unlimted ammo for the sub machine gun type uzis you can gain well into the 150k-200k range by the time you finish the course.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought this was going to be a real way of helping.

First, this 'thread' needs to have spoiler in it's title, so it won't upset gamers who haven't gotten to that part of the game yet.

Second, as the method described, needs usage of the cheats (which as someone stated earlier disables earning achievements and the auto save function) which defeats the purpose of playing the game normally as one can easily accrue enough respect/cash just be simply playing the game.

Third, and I don't mean to sound rude or disrespectful, but the gamertag of the OP... this thread of yours really proves that you are a noob.

Please use proper forum etiquette when posting a response/making a new thread.

I will agree, it really needs a "Spoiler" in the title.  Lesson learned I guess.  May be able to get a MOD to change it??

Jeez, man. Come on. Use the Spoiler tag next time. This entire forum needs a Spoiler tag.

tank battle in sky? zombies?....is this joke or for real.....i just started playing the game.....but this sounds a little off the wall......

Thanks for the non spoiler alert, didnt know there were zombies smh.

You should include "lose" and "loose" as well.

Sir, this is completely off topic, but your signature has just made my day. Just throwing that out there :P

Agreed. Also, if you're gonna enable cheats for quick cash (which disable auto saves and achievements BTW) you may as well just use the "cheese" money cheat that gives you $100,000 each time you use it.

Well, I was interested until I saw that you had to cheat. But on a similar note, the Genki minigame is nice for farming cash until you get to the point where your hourly income can support you.