How to find out my age/Battlefield 3 multiplayer, "player is too young"

Hi I am trying to play battlefield 3 multiplayer and it say i am too young i heard that you need to be at least 13 or older and i am 13 so i want to double check and see if i put my correct birthdate can anyone help me play multiplayer or find out my age.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you would like to check your age you can go here and sign in to see what you put. https://login.live.com  Though it is EA servers that will not allow players under the age of 13 to play online. This is their age restriction not Xbox's. Good Luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi XxUAGPxNINJAxX,

Sorry but your age on your Xbox LIVE account will be different from the one listed on the email that you use to log in to Xbox LIVE. The only way to know if the age on your account is up to date would be to set it correctly when making the profile. There is no way to view the age on the account after you first enter it at the account creation process. Sounds like you might need to make a new accurate account if this issue is keeping you from enjoying your games. Hope this clears things up. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.