How to easily acquire ALL of the Co-Op weapons!

A friend and myself found a way to very quickly unlock the guns in co-op - approximately one every 20 minutes. How?

Go to the final mission, "The Eleventh Hour" and put it on Easy. Simply run through all the enemies (shoot a few on the way so you don't get knifed) until you get to the part where you're supposed to defuse the bomb. When you get there, press any random button so the bomb explodes and you fail the mission. You will get roughly 4500-5000 score every time you do this, and it takes just under a minute every time. Since the guns unlock once every 60k score or so, it'll take ABOUT 15 minutes to get each gun.

You're welcome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will get them by earning them the hard way , not running through on easy just to aquire things.  I LIKE A CHALLEGE.....   Thanks but NO THANKS

We just play Drop 'Em Like Liquid over and over since we beat them all.. The Eleventh Hour is a good one, too.

This sounds like hitting up Killhouse terrorist hunt on Rainbow Vegas 2 to unlock the M468 before playing MP. It is not like getting the score required for each weapon gives you the achievements. That is where the satisfaction of doing it the right way will come in.

Bump for anyone that wants to get the guns...

I hate how I'm going to have to play co-op just to get those guns.

[quote user="suprsonic"]

I hate how I'm going to have to play co-op just to get those guns.

[/quote]

Its really fun when you play with friends.

lame..

Knew their had to be some kinda cheap tactic with all the G36c's i been seeing.

Each co-op mission lasts about 15 min anyway and you can get the same number of points playing on normal difficulty.

[quote user="CosmoRBGSpacely"]

Knew their had to be some kinda cheap tactic with all the G36c's i been seeing.

[/quote]

G36C is unlocked via the Engineer class on normal multi-player, I think you may be thinking of the last Co-op weapon G3A3, it was the all kit weapon in Bad Company 2.