How to customize russian side?

I need help I cant customize russian side soldiers. I can get to customization of USA side but dunno how to change to russian. It is available during playing the match but not via main menu. Pls help me. Is there any button to change the sides or what. Thanx for help. Maybe it is dumb q but i really dunno how :))

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Now it's possible to customize Russian soldier and weapons from my soldier menu.

[quote user="B O 2 0 0 0"]

in bfbc2 you were able to customize each fraction. I have way more unlocks as russion but have to get into the game first to make adjustments which is stupid.

[/quote]

Just for future reference....it is "faction" not "fRaction" unless you are talking about 1/2 or 1/3 or 2/3rds etc....

In a game informer issue a month or two ago, DICE said they are looking into it...

I was wondering the same. It's lame I cant customize the russian side.

I miss this feature as I use the fraction specific weapons. I hate that I can't do this simply in the menu screen and have to wait for the game to start. Someone didn't quite think things through.

in bfbc2 you were able to customize each fraction. I have way more unlocks as russion but have to get into the game first to make adjustments which is stupid.

If you max out say a assault kit and get all the unlocks...the final unlock will allow you to use the US gun for the Russians...and vice versa.   So theoretically there is no point to trying to customize the Russian side... other than camo....but you can do that before the round starts.

I think it is bug and they have to fix it later.

I think he's talking more of the AK's and the M16, etc.  Not necessarily the weapons that are shared.

Customisation is done for class, not side. So if you equip a M249 for the Support Class in the Soldier menu then you will have that weapon playing as either side. Same for camo designs.