How to counter long range attacks?

Hey everyone, I rented this game the day it was released, and i just bought it last week.

But enough of that, so... after starting playing online player matches Ive always seem to find certain individuals that just spam long range attacks....I may be bad at this game(to be honest) but like seriously its very annoying going against people that just do that, just some quick characters to name out  (Deadpool, Joe, Sentinel, magneto, Iron man etc.)

I almost loose like half health9if not more) with a character before i can even get a punch on them so yeaw, like i said im not a beast at this game but i enjoy the game because its fun. I just want to have a good time playing, and not loose to cheap shiit like that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Which characters are you using?

[quote user="I JuStiCeX19 I"]

Hey everyone, I rented this game the day it was released, and i just bought it last week.

But enough of that, so... after starting playing online player matches Ive always seem to find certain individuals that just spam long range attacks....I may be bad at this game(to be honest) but like seriously its very annoying going against people that just do that, just some quick characters to name out  (Deadpool, Joe, Sentinel, magneto, Iron man etc.)

I almost loose like half health9if not more) with a character before i can even get a punch on them so yeaw, like i said im not a beast at this game but i enjoy the game because its fun. I just want to have a good time playing, and not loose to cheap shiit like that.

[/quote]Personally, I always have a teleport character in my lineup in case I encounter this. People like Dante as well due to their aerial projectile attacks which can give you extra time to counter those. Or, another thing I do (magneto is my fav character in games and comics) use him as he has one of the fastest projectile attacks and can out perform other projectile users.

assist + high jump: press your assist button any high jump or option 2 air dash with an assist.

any = and

won't let me edit my post

Jump over the projectiles, be it a low jump or a super jump. Or try using a special move as they spam long range attacks.