How to change servers

Is there a way to leave a game session and join another?   I'm stuck with quiting the game and restarting the game to switch servers.    It gets old when there's just a couple people left awaiting for more players 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Server browser?

you can get to the server browser after you've joined one?    

Press start. Go to quit. Go to quick match or server browser at the main menu and find a new game.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. No there is not a way to go directly from one server to another without quitting.

If you quit within the 30 second time period at the beginning of the game it will not be considered a loss.

I still cannot understand why we have to wait to join a new game before we can leave and go find another server....its like a step backwards in First Person Shooters.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

Press start. Go to quit. Go to quick match or server browser at the main menu and find a new game.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. No there is not a way to go directly from one server to another without quitting.

[/quote]

You can, but you need an invite from a guy in the other server.

FPS players aren't renowned for their patience.   This game does some weird things that just seem to delay game play.   Why we have the count down then load the next map before playing is beyond me.   Load the map while doing the countdown for giblets sake.   and for the love of buddy hacket, let me quit to the server browser!    Saca- freaking - jawea!

Well without the countdown when i had the game installed on bc2 i could just do my best jesse owens impression and be wherever before you blinked

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

I still cannot understand why we have to wait to join a new game before we can leave and go find another server....its like a step backwards in First Person Shooters.

[/quote] I think its designed to keep servers full to help keep those short attention spans from getting worked up and quitting. Unfortunately I usually forget that I wanted to quit playing that server until the next match is over.  

Yeah the countdown thing is good, in BC2 I had a huge advantage by installing the game to my harddrive. I'd be in the helicopter before you could spawn.

However it is silly that we have to sit there looking at stats and awards, then the loading screen, then the countdown. They could just as well load the next map at the screen showing stats/awards, then start the countdown.