How to buy ESO Plus on Xbox One (it's not on the Marketplace but available)

We are currently working to make the purchase of an ESO Plus membership easier by having it available directly on the Xbox Marketplace. Until that solution is implemented, ESO Plus membership can be purchased by taking the following steps:

• Press the Menu button
  • Select the Crown Store
  • Push down on the right analog stick (“Buy ESO Plus”) and accept the prompt to leave the game

You’ll then find yourself within the Xbox Marketplace where you can purchase an ESO Plus membership. After you complete your purchase, log off and restart ESOTU. When you log back in, your membership will be applied to your account!

In a future patch, you’ll be able to simply navigate to the Xbox Marketplace at any time to purchase ESO Plus.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 14, 2018 Views 196 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow BlackSmurf.

I didn't know we had a developer in our midst.

What are they selling ESO Plus for nowadays in the UK?

That information is secret when you browse on the website.

This is stupid... I paid GameStop $30 for 2 months worth... and XBOX won't let me use my account credit. I have to use my card on a monthly recurring basis.

Again... what are they selling ESO Plus for nowadays in the UK?

This information is not listed on their website.

Can I use my microsoft balance to buy eso plus?

I just bought EOS plus and logged out also quit the game however i have not received my bonus?

I have checked my paypal and i have been charged

OK... I tell you what. Don't even tell me what it costs in the UK.

Tell me what it costs in American Earth Dollars?

its $14.99 USD, not sure of the conversion.

I'm getting the bonus but  some are not, the servers are having issues or rather Zenimax Online is having issues both on PS4 and Xbox getting the game to do everything its suppose to.

Right now there are not options to buy 60, 90 or 120 day options but I did see that the Xbox Store has allowed this just under "Play" you can sub.

*Confirmed* that in the game I have the effects on ESO Plus on my characters. I bought this around 1am EST on June 9th when no one could log-in due to other server issues.

Thanks Smurf.

This being the "Subscription fee" that's "not required" I don't think I'll be in a hurry to grab this.

Yeah I purchased mine and have logged out a couple of times and even quit out of the game and started it again and i still have not received the bonuses.

Got the bonuses working but no crowns in my account.