How to always knock down Counter Spy Plane

Since the Counter Spy Plane annoys me greatly, and more and more people seem to be using it, I will now describe how to always knock the Counter Spy-Plane out of the sky every time, the first time...even if the sky is full of Spy Planes as well (Counter Spy Planes and Spy Planes look alike).

Step 1 - Take out/equip your favorite anti-air weapon (I recommend the Strella)
Step 2 - Look up in the sky when the Enemy Counter Spy Plane is called in
Step 3 - The Counter Spy Plane(s) is/are the ONLY planes that fly counter-clockwise (anti-clockwise for you Brits) around the map.
Step 4 - Once you spot that Counter Spy Plane TAKE IT OUT! You know I will if given the opportunity.

Thank you for your help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Great! Now you just have to worry about my Jammer.

Thanks, I never knew Counter Spy Planes flew counter-clockwise.

I didn't know that Counter Spy Planes flew counter-clockwise, but that's going to make shooting them down a lot easier. I dislike having them called in against my team but I love to be administering them alongside a Spy Plane in order to cause chaos for the enemy team - and a Blackbird as well, if I reach it. Thanks for the tip! Once I get the Strela-3 back I think I'm going to try and take down more air support.

[quote user="dotCody"]

Thanks, I never knew Counter Spy Planes flew counter-clockwise.

[/quote]

I've never noticed it either. That's rather interesting.

Surely the M72 Law is best for taking out counter spy/spy planes cos it never misses them and you can also fire it at nubs unlike the strella.

A little radar dependant are we?

thanks for the tip, i never noticed that.

I fear not the counter spy plane because Id rather be using a RC car as my "spy plane" lol

the one thing I missed the most from MW2 was my Jav. I always had it on so air support was never an issue.

I hope thats in MW3

Never knew that. Good thing I shoot down everything anyways.