How the hell....

Did I play GOW2 for 2 years? This game is absolutely terrible after playing the GOW3 Beta. Its not even bearable....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="Lamp Luver"]

Did I play GOW2 for 2 years? This game is absolutely terrible after playing the GOW3 Beta. Its not even bearable....

[/quote]

I played it for 2 weeks and realized it was trash. Gears 1 destroys Gears 2.

But, I will say, Gears 3's beta slightly edges out Gears 1.

-I tried playing Gears 1 again for the first time since the Bulletstorm access to the beta, (and I was VERY good at Gears 1 prior to the beta) and I was absolutely terrible.

After the fluidity in the beta, Gears 1 just felt... wrong.

I haven't tried GoW2 since the beta, seems like most of my games may have lost some appeal after the beta.  I have been flirting with getting GoW again; its only like  6or 7 bucks.  Wish I had kept it in the first place.  Maybe the next buy 2 get 1 free event at GS.

[quote user="Yonatan555"]

I haven't tried GoW2 since the beta, seems like most of my games may have lost some appeal after the beta.  I have been flirting with getting GoW again; its only like  6or 7 bucks.  Wish I had kept it in the first place.  Maybe the next buy 2 get 1 free event at GS.

[/quote]

Actually Im pretty sure one of those sales is going on right now

I've only been able to play RockBand of GH. Nothing else seems remotely fun to me. Beta ended 3 days before my wife left for the summer. I'm super bummed about this.

I played GOW2 after the beta ended and was surprised how much lag there is during explosions. graphics are quite a bit worse too.

I played and got stuck with me a friend and 8 mexicans, the mexicans got the host and it was absolutely terrible, I'm sure i'll come back eventually but for now I bout Red Dead Redemption which should keep me busy for a while.  

You are right, Gears of War 2 is absolutely terrible.

Its Laggy But I Like The Feel For Its Wall Bounce More Then This New One. It Feels Like The Slide Range Is Farther Then This New Gayers.

I feel like every time I win its because the connection sucked, and every time I win its because their connection sucks.