HOW THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DO I BEAT FREEZE ON HARD!?

It seems like I do every move I can to him and I still cant kill him. Anyone got a good step by step strategy or video or something? I have died over 50 times, I suck butt. Please help a lady out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

It's not that hard IMHO. Just doing what you have to do seems like an eternity and that may make you think that you're not doing it right.

My 1st and only playthrough so far is on Hard. Shame there wasn't  a chievo for completing hard. At least I put myself to the test though as I thought AC was a fair bit easier than AA.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY. Sorry to bore you. Your question.

It's quite simple. You have to hurt him maybe 7 or more times.

You have to do a different attack on him each time. You can't use an attack a second time (he'll be able to counter / avoid).

If you press the back button, whilst fighting him, it will give you a full list of the available attacks you can do on him.

Maybe that option only appears once you have hurt him once? Not sure but I only spotted it late on.

-------------------------------------

Hurt him to get him stunned then walk up and blue button the crap outta him. Animation ends with a head smash to the floor. After around 7 or more unique "hurt" scenarios the animation will end with Bats punching the glass outta Fries'  visor.

----------------------------------------

I just went methodically through the list provided (at least 9 options from memory). When I got to a certain point in the list I beat him.

------------------------------------------------

Here's some of the list ...

Electric floor with water and button.

Electromagnetic generators.

Hanging from railing and pull over take down.

Drop on head takedown.

Glide kick.

Sneak up and silent takedown.

Blow out a wall onto him.

Smash through glass onto him.

Line wire into him.

They're all the ones I remember at the second.

-----------------------------------

Notes.

Once when fighting him the elec from the generators or the button press water elec made him freeze the other over. Might have been me not paying close attention on that one though.

and

Once doing anything involving the railings he will freeze them over and stop opportunites for other moves that require the railings. HOWEVER some of those moves can be done from the standing cabinets (glide, drop onto head etc).

-------------------

Good luck.

[quote user="WindlessWaif44"]

It seems like I do every move I can to him and I still cant kill him. Anyone got a good step by step strategy or video or something? I have died over 50 times, I suck butt. Please help a lady out

[/quote]Like he said, you have to attack him differently each time. You can't use the same attack on him twice because he compensates for it. You either won't be able to touch him or he has some defense for it.

So, when the battle starts you just need to avoid him until the Bat computer finishes analyzing and downloading his weaknesses. Once that's complete, you'll get a list of what seems like 12 or 15 different and varied attacks, all of which can only be used once. From there it's up to you how you want to go about attacking him. Once he's stunned you have a chance to beat him down. The beatdown always finishes with Batman smashing Freezes' head into the ground. When the head smashing is complete, run away and regroup for your next attack. Rinse and repeat. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.  

where the hell can you change difficulty?? I only see control options and screen stuff.....what the H-E double hockey stick.

he is one of the easiest to kill. Just use the environment.

^^^

this.

[quote user="Dawued"]

where the hell can you change difficulty?? I only see control options and screen stuff.....what the H-E double hockey stick.

[/quote]You pick the difficulty right before you start a new game.