How rampant are the issues with this title?

I was contemplating purchasing this game but have been warned that there are issues with bugs and game freezes.  I was just wondering how many people are actually experiencing issues with this game?  Have the updates fixed most of the issues?  As with most games that have problems, it seems  that only the few that are having issues with it come here to post about them while those that don't have any problems don't so it's hard to gauge how stable it really is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Get the game. There are no glitches that are going to just make you throw your controller at your wall. A lot of them have already been patched, but there are still some minor ones. Nothing that really breaks the game. Like I have said before, the greatness of the game largely outweighs the minor frustrations.

Thanks for replying.  Good to hear, haven't thrown a controller yet as a result of frustration over a game.

Grow a set unless you are still 10

Yeah I haven't either, but you never know with some people lol.....

"Grow a set unless you are still 10"

Ironic comment coming from a person with 3D Ultra Minigolf in their recent games played list.

That aside, I'm not really sure what having a "set" or not has to do with wanting to know whether or not a game has sorted it's issues.

As an adult, I understand that the internet is rife with idiots and those that feel the need to make useless comments to inflate their tiny egos, so, congrats to you, mission to look like a idiot, complete.

Troll fed.

Don't worry about him man, he obviously has nothing else better to do. Go view some of the other threads he has been in.

Not worried at all, nor can I be bothered to spend any more time (other than a single response) on the likes of that person.  

I have seriously lost count of how many times the game freezes or glitches or bugs out on me, they should of fixed all of this before putting it out for sale, it's worth buying just know you will be dealing with LOTS of bugs :P

Get the game I hardly see glitches anymore and those that do appear are minor.

For me some areas of the game I cannot access, the loading screen just goes on forever. Fortunately they aren't major questline areas, but still.