How Often Do You Rent Games?

I haven't rented a game since my job closed so out of curisity that came of my mind: How often do you rent games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Never rented one in my life lol.

i used to rent games back when i was on PS1/2 and original xbox then the local store that rented out games stopped :( i like renting games because its a cheap way to try out the game.

I haven't rented one since before the 360 got released.

I used to rent games back when i owned a PS2. Now that i have a 360 there is no point in renting games.

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Used to rent Nes,Snes, Ps1 & Ps2, haven't rented a game for my 360 or PS3.

I 've been with Game Fly twice for 2-3 months but it wasn't for me. But other than that, very few times.

I have rented a couple of times since 2008. However, considering the price of pre-owned games these days, Id rather go down that route than rent.

once every two weeks

I have a gamefly account and have only rented four games so far from them. Probably averaging one game a month, but they were all older games for the PS3 that I haven't gotten a chance to play and wasn't willing to buy since I didn't know if Id like them.

Never. I just buy preowned