How often do you buy a new or used game?

Before I got addicted to MMORPG's I was buying 1+ games every month. When I sold my Xbox and PS2 I had over 40 games for each system. I am now just getting back into regular gaming and this month I bought 4 games but only 1 was a $60 game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I go through phases, unless i'm particularly interested in a new game I wont buy it on release date however whenever i'm looking at cheap/used games I have a tendancy to buy a minimum of 2 at a time, this isn't regular though. Bought quite a few the last few weeks in the game/gamestation spring sale

I don'y buy used games, i bought mass effect 3 on day 1 and have still not actually played it, bought final fantasy Xiii-2 new 2 weeks ago and not played it yet.

I usually just buy games on day of release even if i don't intend to play it yet.

^^ Lol. SPOILER ALERT: Caps is fun. No, that's not it. BUT REALLY.. Both games have horrible endings, but I'm gonna say ME3's is worse. So I would play FFXIII-2 first when you get to it eventually. You'll rage quit at both ME3 and FFXIII-2, but you'll rage more at ME3's ending.

-

As for me, I don't buy new games that often. I'll usually borrow games from friends and sometimes I'll keep the game cause they forget I have it. For example, I borrowed GoW3 from my friend months ago and I still have it haha. I'll only buy a new game if the game interests me like Final Fantasy. The last game I bought was FFXIII-2 almost about 2 months ago.

All the good games come out at the end of the year.  So I will probably buy a used game, or a really cheap new game, every other month, and then buy around 4 or 5 new games between September and December.

I buy a lot of used games because most aren't worth 60 dollars.

I buy both.  If it is a game I am dying for I buy it new on release day.  But I am not too good to go digging through the $10 bin at game stop either.  :)  I always by the year return policy though for an extra buck.  So worth it.   I never rent.  I want to keep them forever (or at least until I get all the achievements which is about the same thing . . .)

^^ Pretty much the same as Green Eyed Leo.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

^^ Pretty much the same as Green Eyed Leo.

[/quote]same here

I buy games whenever theres something I really want or there is a good deal on it.

I bought ME 3 and FF 13 -2 and havent played them yet. Then I got Ninja gaiden 3, Street fighter X tekken and blaz blue continuum shift extend , otomedius excellent and have barely touched them.

Then on steam deals got LA noire complete, Burnout paradise ultimate box and dungeon siege 3

Then picked up lord of the rings war in the north cheap. Oh and killzone 3.

SO I have quitea bit of gaming to do this summer and I plan on doing it.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I buy a lot of used games because most aren't worth 60 dollars.

[/quote]I do buy new games though when credit is due. Armored Core V, for example. It's different and it's definatley not Shooter X or RPG X.