How much with the graphics install be?

Like the topic says. I hear a lot of different answers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As in GB by the way.

It shouldn't matter, Xboxs have 250GB. If you have a lower GB xbox that's your fault, go buy a better one

It'll be a 7.8 GB install, nothing bigger that that. And do the guy above me, go jump rope into traffic.

The overall PC install is about 20GB so you can expect the consoles to be around the same. (Thats both disks)

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

The overall PC install is about 20GB so you can expect the consoles to be around the same. (Thats both disks)

[/quote]Actually from the leaked files the PC version of the game is just under 10gb. 

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[/quote]Actually from the leaked files the PC version of the game is just under 10gb. 

[/quote]

10GB for the digital download version, 15GB  for disk installation. (Close to 20GB if you includethe Back to Karkand DLC, HD texture pack for DLC and day 1 patch)

[/quote]

10GB for the digital download version, 15GB  for disk installation. (Close to 20GB if you includethe Back to Karkand DLC, HD texture pack for DLC and day 1 patch)

[/quote]There's nothing else contained in the disk version that isn't in the digital download. It's not going to be 15gb. Karkand at the most is going to be between 500mb-1gb. There is no "HD Texture Pack" for PC either. PC includes all of the higher res textures that are stripped out of the console versions which is another reason why the texture pack on consoles isn't going to be that big. (You weren't honestly expecting to get high / ultra textures where you? Lol)  Day 1 patch will be nothing in size as Microsoft limits the size on patches. (5mb I believe?)

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

And do the guy above me, go jump rope into traffic.

[/quote]

this

Seriously

[/quote]

[/quote]There's nothing else contained in the disk version that isn't in the digital download. It's not going to be 15gb. Karkand at the most is going to be between 500mb-1gb. There is no "HD Texture Pack" for PC either. PC includes all of the higher res textures that are stripped out of the console versions which is another reason why the texture pack on consoles isn't going to be that big. (You weren't honestly expecting to get high / ultra textures where you? Lol)  Day 1 patch will be nothing in size as Microsoft limits the size on patches. (5mb I believe?)

[/quote]

I'm posablly worng about DLC, however the requirments detailed on Battlefild.com state that the Digital version needs 10GB free hard drive space and the Disk install needs 15GB. Don't know why but that s what DICE have layed out on there PC requirments spec. I dont know where your leeked info came from, but i'm sure the company behind the development would know how much hard-drive space is need.

boon3z1001............the digital download will be compressed/zipped files (exactly the same as the version on disk (for PC) which will be decompressed during installation , the download size and install size will not be the same , nobody is expecting pc style textures and nobody has stated they were. Its all speculation at the moment