How much tweaking would it take to?

I was wondering if its possible if Treyarch could have an update to switch the lobby preference to those who have the best connection to be the host?  I think this would solve the terrible host dropping concern and multiple host changes during a match!  It also would at least make those like myself who strive and pay for good internet to have a good gaming experience when we play your product.  It is unfair that we should be at the bottom of a lobby and those who have terrible internet be the host.  I have a friend who plays this game with sat connection, I thought this was not recommended?  Its like you guys did this so you could let anyone play it online and it just sucks.  Now you guys have fixed most of my concerns, and this one is a big one.  I'm almost done with prestiging and things and need something to keep me playing, this would be a nice fix for us all.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tonight was *** horrible. Connection interrupts flashing. Bad hosts lag lag lag yet I had four bar every game and everyone else is 2 bar but the game refuses to select me as host it keeps going to these players in east bubble *** Russia or some ***. I've been picked host all threw every cod release and other multiplayer games I'm used to it already but this game seems to never pick me and it  always someone with a bad connection give me dam host and we can all play lag free without this nonsense. This and the 100s of menu errors you run into fix it geez but I guess nerfing the pdw was top priority

I have good internet and i get host alot and for me it sucks to be host mostly,I am usually glad when i'm not.^^BTW,Did you 1 star your own post?

multiple host migration dash boarding ruined my enjoyment of this game 

host pro was way better than the current system

I may have Idk.  In older cods I would get host all the time.  Now days its a 20% chance I will get it.  I don't know I'm almost done with prestige and all and will most likely go back to bo1 to finish it up anywayz and some other games.  I got about another two weeks and I think I can be done.  A double xp would be nice to have. But this game would have been a great game if it were not for the terrible lag, quickscoping, terrible spawn campers, and scorestreaks that promote camping.  

While telcom companies would LOVE people paying for the most speedy internet, making the people who pay for good connections host is unfair. People who can afford any type of broadband connection should be able to enjoy the game, whether it's FIOS or someone stealing internet from a McDonalds.

Thats fine and all but the host should be the one with the best connection.  We shouldn't be penalized because of others who decide to run a cheaper connection.  Thats why I will go back to other cod titles.  

If someone's stealing the Internet, especially from McDonalds, then they shouldn't b allowed to play...

[quote user="Red KillMachine"]

Thats fine and all but the host should be the one with the best connection.  We shouldn't be penalized because of others who decide to run a cheaper connection.  Thats why I will go back to other cod titles.  

[/quote]

Your choice.

Usually the people who pay for cheaper connections don't HAVE a choice. I, for one, find it offensive your implication that I can pay for a more expensive connection when I can't.

I really don't care what you can pay for.  It has always been to this point, the best connection gets host.  I can't help it if your running on slow internet!  They made this game to please the masses.  I understand that.  I know they wont' do anything.  Thats why I'm glad I'm almost done with prestige and I can move on.  Bo1 was way funner anywayz.  I'll finish that up, at least I got host 99% of the time in that game.  Or mw2!  I never cared who I offend!!  Its a free country I can say pretty much what I want.  I for one think the 360 should have standards.  If your connection is slow you should be put into lobbys with others who have slow internet, and so on.  Or have game modes for slow connections.  

[quote user="Red KillMachine"]

I really don't care what you can pay for.  It has always been to this point, the best connection gets host.  I can't help it if your running on slow internet! 

[/quote] 

I for 1 don't really care if you can't spell the word you're properly or use it in the appropriate context... Oh wait, I do. Stop making the world a dumber place, guys. Also, Red, you're only proving that you have no qualms about stepping on the fingers of the poor. I hope someone will step on yours some day so you'll know what it feels like.