How Much (G) on Average Would You Say You Make?

How much Gamerscore on average do you earn? Over the weeks, months... or yearly? My 3 year Xbox Live anniversary is today. So, divided by three, I earn exactly 25,684(G) on average per year, lol. What about you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine's not clear as of yet; last year in September I had 6k and had Xbox LIVE for about 8 months, however 10 months later the pace of gamerscore earning has risen somewhat and have gained about 14k since last September. On average I would say I earn approximately 1000(G) a month.

My 1 year anniversary was last week so 22k ?

Happy anniversary by the way :)

If I was to divide my GS by XBOX Live tenure it would be around 8,400G a year. Hard to determine cause I'm not really a cheevo junkie. My playing habits  differ weekly,monthly,etc. Some times I game hard and sometime just play occasionally.

Mine was 2 Years a couple of mouths ago in April, my average as been about 1.100G a mouth.  

This christmas will be the third year iv had my Xbox360. For the first year i got 50K GS. Then its taken me the rest of the time to get to 82K.

Don't have a clue... At the moment I'd take At a guess on a monthly basis it is about 800G

I'll have Live for 5 years in October.  I'm currently averaging around 27,000 per year, but I want to try to hit 150,000 by my 5 year tenure.  Giving me an average of 30,000 per year.

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

Mine was 2 Years a couple of mouths ago in April, my average as been about 1.100G a mouth.  

[/quote]Sorry but what's 1.100?  Is that like 1.500 or 1 1/2? 

Anyway, it took me 6 months to get from 30,000 to 40,000 and a year to get from 40,000 to 50,000, hopefully by next month so I've slowed down.  I've had this Gold for almost 3 years, so rounding it out to what I MIGHT get by my 3rd date...17,000 a year.   

Don't know, don't care. All I care about is Am I enjoying the game?. Unfortunately, that answer for the vast majority of titles this generation has been No. Even when I do enjoy a game, I don't go out of my way for achievements. Since my 360 gaming is split between three different profiles, my score doesn't really reflect what I've done anyway.

I've had this account for 3.25 years and average 35,270 a year.  The windows phone has boosted that number a lot.  Since I've had it, I've gotten 9,420 G on the phone alone.