How much DLC so far?

Dice have ruined BF3 and Ghost recon is a standing joke online so ive decided after much deliberation and looking at youtube vids to trade in and get MW3 (i said i never would!!)

>

So im wondering how much DLC has passed since release? How much am i looking at (on top of the game price) to get up to date?

>

Many thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

MW3 is tons of fun, just as BF3 is. They are both different "styles" of gaming, but I really enjoy both. As a matter of fact, they are the only games I play. The newest BF and COD. JMHO.

[quote user="Archst3r"] When i rented MW3 the online multiplayer seemed to work perfectly fine and didnt seem at all broken , but if it turns out ive made a huge mistake its not the end of the world , the pre owned copy i just picked up cost me £10 , ill just throw it in the bin
So anyway thanks for your input........
[/quote]

Well if you still plan on getting it recommend cod elite you will save some cash on DLC

[quote user="Killn The Drama"]

Dice has not ruined anything but this is a MW3 thread has nothing to do with dice or BF3.

If you think you had problems there your going have huge issues here at MW3 a game that is broken that they have never fixed the elite is faulty the online multiplayer is broken.

These are just a few of the issues with mw3 there a whole list I can show. Lag Compensation ,Matchmaking ,The broken Spawn System

[/quote]

I was asking about MW3 , I was merely commenting on BF3 so wind your neck in sweetie. Ive played BF3 since its release and each patch is slowly making the game worse  , and as for close quarters...........I might aswell be playing COD.

I dont care how broken elite is i have no intention of getting sucked into paying for it , and as for lag compensation well..........its an xbox and every game thast doesnt have a dedicated server system , which is 99% percent of them , needs software to compensate for lag and none of that software in ANY game , works properly , and it never will.

When i rented MW3 the online multiplayer seemed to work perfectly fine and didnt seem at all broken , but if it turns out ive made a huge mistake its not the end of the world , the pre owned copy i just picked up cost me £10 , ill just throw it in the bin

So anyway thanks for your input........

Dice has not ruined anything but this is a MW3 thread has nothing to do with dice or BF3.

If you think you had problems there your going have huge issues here at MW3 a game that is broken that they have never fixed the elite is faulty the online multiplayer is broken.

These are just a few of the issues with mw3 there a whole list I can show. Lag Compensation ,Matchmaking ,The broken Spawn System

um google is your friend buddy. but since i'm feeling nice today i'll help u out.

there are 2 content collections each will cost you 1200msp or $15 so you are looking at an extra $30 on top of the game price if u want all of the new maps and spec ops missions.