How much credits in one day

about this whole MP aspect of Mass effect 3, most games ya know they have health an speacial  ammo already included in the game, this one here you have to purchase 1000 MS points to buy about 4 different packages, ranging in price from 80- 240 points, NOW  that doesn't sound like a whole lot to some peoples, but considering what you get?? 5 items per purchase, and some of these items are a one shot deal meaning they are disposable, OR  you can go the whole credit route an spend the whole day playing this game to rack up lets say, 400k at average of 15k a match, that comes to about 24  Bronze matches, and maybe half as many GOLD << very hard to even finish one as they last twice as long. IF  you buy one premium package with your hard earned credits you have to pay 90,000 per premium that will buy you a total of 5 premiums, wow 5 PREMIUMS, has anyone ever saved up enough store credits to buy this much at one time an if so how long did it take you? and where you satasfied with the end result??  oh an what level where you playing bronze? Silver?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="DecafKingRat"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

^ Make sure you play with other people for sure. If you are running solo you are missing out on a very fun co-op experience. And dont worry about dying, people will usually revive you.   :)

All you need to do is host a game and just set it to "public" on bronze and people will usually join instantly.  People dont always talk but they at least try to work as a team to revive down soldiers.

[/quote]

I might give it a go when I get more comfortable with the different classes & the way I've set them up. Some matches only last a minute or two, and my best went 34. I was wondering about 'talking' since I don't own headset/mic would I still hear the others if they did?

[/quote]

You are definitely thinking about this too hard.  You could completely fail, never speak down the mic and you would never even hear anything about it from your teammates 99% of the time.  Bronze is VERY easy with a team of four regardless of the skill levels involved, much less if anyone in the match is normally a Silver/Gold player.  Just go jump with teammates and learn the classes that way, since the co-op factor is how it seems they were designed for in the first place.

[quote user="Citadel Guard"]

i dont want to upset anyone but anyone who buys lots of upgrade packs with MS points is a bit sad, why dont you just play the matches  and earn xp and money.

[/quote]

Then why did you post?   If you're idea was not to upset them why did you make a post specifically about them?  i don't see the point in buying them either, but if other people want to spend their money on it who are you to say otherwise?   But you can't create a post just to make fun of a group of people and then at the same time claim you're 'not trying to upset anyone'.

-

Veteran Packs can actually be quite handy, you still have a small chance or Rares and you often get stuff you need more.  The rares are nice but there are so many of them you often get something you don't need/want.

-

I also, kinda, agree that Premium Spectre packs can be somewhat of a waste.  You spend a extra 39k just to get a second rare, that still might be something you don't need, leaving you possibly only 3 items of any use to you fo 99k.

-

On the other hand you could get two rares you need and then it's worth it.  That's where the gamble factor comes in.  No matter what you buy it can be really worth it, or a big waste of credits.

^ Make sure you play with other people for sure. If you are running solo you are missing out on a very fun co-op experience. And dont worry about dying, people will usually revive you.   :)

All you need to do is host a game and just set it to "public" on bronze and people will usually join instantly.  People dont always talk but they at least try to work as a team to revive down soldiers.

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user="DarthLama"]

Yeah, sometimes when I'm in a hurry I'll play Silver, that doubles the rate from Bronze. It's harder of course, but more rewarding. If you get with a good team on Silver, you can make money fast.

[/quote]

Sadly I don't always have a good team, since my friends don't really play anymore.

[/quote]

i been lucky all weekend on gold racked up easy 1 million credits spent it all & i still cant get the Justicar SMH

The problem is this guy is wasting his consumables in easy matches. He's probably that guy using rockets on Atlases on wave 4 bronze. It's certainly his right but we all know it's a waste.

The simple solution to this made up problem is this. Play lots of bronze and don't waste any consumables, ANY. If you play silver only use them when it's an emergency and if your team is worth it. Don't use it if your team keeps going down on early waves, don't use it if your team is not sticking together, don't use it if your team is wasting theirs in early waves. Play smarter not harder.

Anyone spending real money on these packs deserves what they get. It's designed to rip you off. Most people figure this out after buying one or two. Buying tons of them just shows you aren't getting it.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I'm still slogging through bronze matches solo. Made it into wave 10 once and wave 8 another time, and have gotten my GRR up to 71%..............what does promoting a character affect? I noticed all characters in a class leveled up even if they weren't being used so I thought about promoting ones I don't use....make any sense?

[/quote]

Why are you playing solo?  You can make money and credits MUCH faster playing with other people even if you never kill a single enemy. All the credits and exp are shared.

Each character you promote adds 75 points to your single player Glactic Readiness but resets that multiplayer character back to 1.  You keep all your weapons but lose all exp for that class.

You can only promote level 20 characters.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info...makes sense now. Trying running solo because I'm an old fart who's never played any type of MP in his life. Most of my friends wouldn't know a controller from a TV remote :( 

Oh, and I bought a '67 Camaro new, also had a '69 Boss 302...so that might date me a bit.

[/quote]

Good for you man! :-) (on the age thing)

I get 74k credits every 25 minutes on Gold. /lol

And this system is nothing more than a marketing strategy set up by EA so you buy more than you try to earn, it dosnt cater to the people who try an earn points, other wise IT would be handing out MORE than just 15k a pop.

It's best to look at it this way.

If you want some equiptment, go for a Recruit pack

If you want supplies (rockets, ect) go for a Veteren pack.

Everything else, Spectre packs+.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

I get 74k credits every 25 minutes on Gold. /lol

[/quote]

Exactly.  Our team averages around 25-28 minutes.