How most RPGs work

VG Cats has a great strip that rips on the quest system of Mass Effect 3.

http://www.vgcats.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hehe

I'd thank you for posting this hilarious strip, but I'm mad since I spit out my coffee upon reading it.

Haha, Shepard is a nosy bast***

Hahah I always wondered how the heck I got those. I remember walking all around the Citadel forever and never found them anywhere.  Then I get back to the ship and they are there. Perfect comic.  

Ok, I was ready to rip you for ripping this game, but the comic is just too funny and on point!  Good find.

Yep, this was definitely one of the more negative changes made in ME 3. All I can think of is "lazy" on the part of Bioware.

Lol, I always found it weird how you basically go up to someone and are like 'Hey you know that thing you're looking for?  Well you don't know me and have never talked to me but here I went out of my way to find it and bring it to you."

I wish people would randomly come up to me and give me stuff I'm looking for/need...

Hah! That's spot on.

Hahahaha!!!  Every single time I walk on the Citadel, I just think "Oh Shepard you crazy eavesdropping hero!"

i find it even stranger that shepard will come up to so random people arguing and tell them what to do. i would love for one argument to end with the npcs calling me out on my eavesdropping ***, maybe call security or something.