How mines does it take

to destroy a

tanks?

IFV?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

3 i believe..

I would say one to disable, 2-3 to destroy.  I find that they are too weak in comparison to BC1/2.  Also, the rockets are weaker.  How many mines can you put out at one time is another question?

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

I would say one to disable, 2-3 to destroy.  I find that they are too weak in comparison to BC1/2.  Also, the rockets are weaker.  How many mines can you put out at one time is another question?

[/quote]That is correct, and I agree. Mines are ridiculously weak as are the rockets. Im not sure how many you can have out at a time though.

I've taken a few tanks down and rarely keep my mines close to each other. Maybe it depends if they tank user has any armour on?

i've mastered the tank mine so here's how you do it.

1) if you have the explosive perk use it, it gives you 6 mines instead of 3.

2) have a support guy give you more ammo and you can have unlimited mines pretty much.  As long as you fill from a crate you can keep getting your mines back and can create a deadly mine field.

3) Placement is key.  Stagger your mines and space them out so that the vehicle will hit a series of mines.  Best way i can describe my setup is picture a checker board.  Now picture just the black squares on the board.  Set your mines up like that.

#2 is probably the main key here though.  My friend plays support and between me and him we can pretty much keep the other teams ground vehicles from ever becoming a threat

I put 3mines/spot,that does it everytime...I never get under 5000points after a full match using engineer w. mines =)

I usually don't even bother firing at the front of the tanks, flank and hit the weak spots like the back and tracks.