Topic...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People who complain about campers.

There's no such thing as a perfect game.

[quote user="awtacular"]

Sore losers who cry about everything ruin the game.

[/quote]

lol, you must be new here,

^^COD4, with its huge influx of population and popularity, unfortunately brought a ton of Dbags...........well before W@W.

[quote user="Pariah Heart"]

Jackpot.

@PariahHeart.

(EDIT: I hadn't noticed other people until now that other said it before Kay (Blame Twitter), but shout outs to them too!)

[/quote]

=3

I've said it before and I'll keep repeating it - the community has constantly ruined CoD.

Hell, I'd say they've ruined it since WaW.

[quote user="XxNappyDugoutxX"]

@SNIPERFROG- I think I hate the maps more than the targetfinder, if I'm honest. The maps, with the myriad of headglitching spots turns the targetfinder into a casual players wet dream. Learn the maps by playing more often, like everyone else,or kick rocks. It seems like 3ARC and IW have went backwards in terms of map design. COD4's maps were so clean and open. Blops 1 maps as well. There weren't 1001 neck high barrels and boxes everywhere. You played. Learned the maps by trial and error and hopefully outgunned your opponent with that knowledge. No worries though. I still love the game. Warts and all.

[/quote]This I agree with.  The maps in BO 1 were great.  This time... meh.  There are a couple I like and a lot I don't really care for. 

^^^^^^ i  remember  around our way people would deliberately die when their score was 990 because it would reset to 0 if it went past 1000

also counting your shots fired so that you would get max points when the mothership arrived

Space Invaders champ of 79'.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Tournaments*  High scores back in the old days (of arcades) were meant to show others who the best players were.

[/quote]

Meeting Face to Face, talking sh*t, getting hype, proving yourself and reaching out to shake your opponents hand. #TOP-PLAYERS

High scores back in the old days (of arcades) were meant to show others who the best players were. The upside back then was that you didn't necessarily see each other face to face or have a way to talk to them, so there was no real visible enmity between players unless 2 competitive top scorers knew each other personally. Today, with the power of the Internet, where everyone is connected & can talk to each other, high scores don't hold as much value as they once did. Leaderboards are almost always manipulated & there are many stats that players try to take advantage of that aren't even necessary, such as K/D ratios in objective games. Once more, the competition has reared its ugly head with the mask of anonymity, but with a voice that taunts anyone & everyone. The world of gaming is changing, & I fear it's for the worse.