How Many Stars

.....Do you have to have on a medal to know that you have the onyx medal for that particular medal, thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need all four stars for the onyx medal, bro.

I nearly have 3 then, I have one now though but there is a 5th star, I think its the fortifacation medal?

Not quite sure myself,pretty sure I have one for "Fortification Master",but I THINK once you get it the stars turn red?Might be wrong it was late,check it out after work.

yeah your right dude once u gain an onyx medal the stars turn red 4 in total and the medal turns huge

I'm curious if EVERY Onyx medal counts as part of the Seriously 3,0 Achievement. The one where you have to execute your nemesis would be a rare occurrence.

Yes you need all medals to onyx for Seriously. A few medals, like beta tester, old guard, ect dont count towards it. And the Fortification medal can be "prestiged" meaning you can get the onyx, and continue working on it. Got mine to onyx last night, my buddy is almost all the way thru it for the second time.

Could you explain the overlap of the Fortification medal in more detail?

Im not exactly sure on it, as last night was the first time Ive realized you can do it. But last night I got all four stars for 1000 fortifications. However the little progress bar is still under the medal, and I am currently at like 11/1000 again. I think it will be just like rank, where if you to level 100, you get wings, and can continue to earn exp.

Oh and I keep hearing that execute your nemesis medal is going to change. Not for sure, but its just what Ive been hearing.

I have onyxed the fortification master medal twice now. It's great because you get that bonus xp the second (and I assume every other time) that you get it to onyx; It's 7500 xp. It also added the number 2 beneath it, so signify that I have prestiged it. Again, I can only assume that the number will go up every time that I get another 1000 fortification mods.