how many playthroughs to get 1000/1000?

I know you need the last boss soul to make a weapon. You also need it to get a miracle. So are we talking 3 and a half playthroughs?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Think there's one for going through all the NG+ playthroughs too.

I don't remember reading about one like that. The achievements in this game all are actually pretty easy if you think about it. Most of them are story related, so you will get them no matter what. Another good chunk is just upgraded weapons. Three of them are acquiring all of each sorcery type. The only one I am having problems with is knight's honor.

I have every weapon for Knights honor except the boss souls weapons. Wait, I only need the Black Knight Halberd which I can't find.

How do you reach rank 1 in the Sunlight Cov? Is it by offering 10 Sunlight medals? I know you need to be rank 1 when you offer the Lord of Cinder's soul for a miracle.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You will get all of the black knight weapons at the end of the game... numerous times, lol.

-

The wiki says rank 2.

I'm at the end of the game now. Lost to last boss, but there are only 4 black Knights that I see unless there are more areas to explore.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

There should be five. Sometimes the last one doesn't show up for some reason. Go back and hit the bonfire and one with a Halberd should show up.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. I farmed that area for an hour and I didn't even see one with a halberd.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

A black knight halberd eh looks like im getting myself another super weapon.

The black knight halberd is a decent weapon... but as far as cheevo's I am going for 3 playthroughs for all of them... I think that is the minimum as you needs Sif's soul to make 3 different special weapons...

Yep, it's as Unspoken Lies says, 3 playthroughs minimum by yourself. Unless you can get someone to trade or give you Sif's soul before NG++.