how many people really care about their stats?

how many people are there that really care about their stats and not just the K/D ratio, but all of them ......... from the weapons used and the +spread- ... to how many head shots you made ..... even the time that you have played the game or the amount of medals won .......... ???  Do you really care?  ____ yes  ____ no 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Someone really cared about mine but he doesn't show his face here much.

I care enough to occasionally check them to see how I'm doing, but the current layout of the Waypoint stats page leaves a lot to be desired, so it's hard to really 'care' when I can't view what I want to view.

Yes, in detail. Halotracker.Com I check daily. Adding personal goals for daily progression makes the multiplayer more challenging and often rewarding.

I kind of stopped caring after that day playing Grifball.  If I get back to where I was before that horrible day maybe I'll start caring again.

I like checking stats, but I don't care about them.  It wouldn't bother me if my stats were bad or they removed stat-tracking.

[quote user="iAshHD"]

I care enough to occasionally check them to see how I'm doing, but the current layout of the Waypoint stats page leaves a lot to be desired, so it's hard to really 'care' when I can't view what I want to view.

[/quote]

Yeh it's rubbish.  The Bungie.net stat page was way more concise and easier to observe. 

Not in the least. Wins have been hard to come by.

Most definitely.

never once looked, why dont one of you hotshot pros go take a look and tell me how bad i am-then it will be more like the bf forums

Not much of that going on round these parts.