How many of you are BC2 Vets?

Come on we all know that Bad Company 2 was better,besides destruction what else do YOU think Bc2 was better at, I like the cross talk or battle cries? and the maps, about the ONLY thing I don't like about Bc2 is the graphics its too dull? or colourless?  and How many of you are Mw2 vets..  and dont say BOTH, one or the other, I am OBVIOUSLLY a Battlefeild Bad Co 2 vet,..  Bad co 2 OR Mw2...  Have any of you Mw2 vet players EVER played Bad co 2???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Come on we all know that Bad Company 2 was better,besides destruction what else do YOU think Bc2 was better at, I like the cross talk or battle cries? and the maps, about the ONLY thing I don't like about Bc2 is the graphics its too dull? or colourless?  and How many of you are Mw2 vets..  and dont say BOTH, one or the other, I am OBVIOUSLLY a Battlefeild Bad Co 2 vet,..  Bad co 2 OR Mw2...  Have any of you Mw2 vet players EVER played Bad co 2???

[/quote]

Yeah, I liked BC2, and the highest  rank I got was like 26.   I play this game way more.  Sorry. 

I will admit that BC2 is a better quality made game, but I still prefer BF3 over it. I might have liked BC2 more if the controls for BC2 were as spot on as BF3's are right now. With BC2, I never could get over the sluggish and floaty character movement or the stiff control when aiming down the sight of your gun, seemed almost mechanical to me in that aspect. As for MW2..... that game was a DUMPSTER FIRE of a game and MW3 is no better imo.   

Still love BC2 more than BF3. My favorites are 2 and 2142, though.

BC2 was way better than BF3 the maps,destruction,balance,and espcially the community........

Yeah, Heavy Metal was always a bundle of joy to play.

The maps and the lack of attachments.

How can you say Bc2 didn't have colors? Did you play BF3 at release, it was all blue?

Bc2 is basically like BF3. If you want a console game that played differently compared to BF3 you have to look at Bc1 and BF2mc.

My opinion.

wtf? scratching my head.

I did service to the armies in BC2.

I bet if some of these Battlefeild Noobs ever played Bc2 they would wonder what they ever saw in Mw2.. Still lots of people playing Bc2 jus saying!  Im waiting on my replacement Disk for BF3 sometime next week..

"Bad company!!~And I can't deny~"  I miss bush wookies btw :)  knifing snipers just isn't the same in bf3 :(