How many more COD's?

How many more Call Of Duty's do you think they will pump out until the series dies? I don't dislike cod but they are becoming pretty repetitive.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There shall be over nine thousand.

Unless people stop buying the regurgitated series, Activision has no reason to stop selling them and getting developers to make them.

Haha "Regurgitated" is right. I like that.

They will definently make another Cod again next year. I remembered a bit about that from E3 2010 when they said the Xbox 360 will get dlc content first from 2010 to 2012. 2010 we had Black Ops, 2011 will be Modern Warfare 3, and 2012 ???? possibly headed to a futuristic setting.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Well if they are going to continue to make them, they should really change it up.

They're going to keep  making them because people are willing to keep buying them.

Once people stops buying them, it will become the next Guitar Hero.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

They're going to keep  making them because people are willing to keep buying them.

Once people stops buying them, it will become the next Guitar Hero.

[/quote]

True... However people didn't just stop buying/liking/playing music games.--People just slowly switching to Rock Band. Personally, I did after RB1. Unless something that can compete with CoD in the same way comes out with enough advertizing to catch the attention of the booger-eating kids and casual gamers... CoD will most likely evolve/devolved into something different entirely. This is what usually happens. The change is subtle since nobody notices with a new game every year... but CoD used to be a breath-taking historical single-player campaign. Now people buy it just for the online. 5 years from now, who knows? Even flagship franchises like Halo and Mario... still kickin'... never "died"... people still buy. But now aimed in a different direction and with spin-offs too.

Over 9000.

Maybe as many as Madden or Tiger...or more.

How about you remove that graphic from your signature.