How Many Medics Does It??????

Ok.   So you are assualt class.  Your firing cover  Fire take a couple of hits cover and reload.  You look for a medic, there are three behind you. You ask for health. You get none.  Oh well.  You fire again and get fragged. All the sudden three medics race up, with medical equipment in hands.

Oh well it takes all kinds.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When i lone wolf i tend to find it hard to get ammo and health alot of the time. Sometimes in those games i'll switch to medic and as i run through the field i'll drop health packs (same as ammo packs) where i think i'm likely to be near, then when i've respawned to my original class after the next time i die, there's my own little helpers around - ah well if they don't want the points........ :)

I think sometimes some people are just dumbasses and don't listen to whats going on around them.Then when they see you die they suddenly realise and wake up.

yes, it does take all kinds and certainly, the ones who stand there with three people standing behind them and not expecting to get nailed when your covering fire with an assault rifle.....it's not a suppression wweapon.

dude, really, you should give up posting......your an epic fail

first of  I will shot what weapons I like. second stop following me from post to post harassing me.

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

When i lone wolf i tend to find it hard to get ammo and health alot of the time. Sometimes in those games i'll switch to medic and as i run through the field i'll drop health packs (same as ammo packs) where i think i'm likely to be near, then when i've respawned to my original class after the next time i die, there's my own little helpers around - ah well if they don't want the points........ :)

[/quote]

I agree.  I even drop ammo for the bush wookies.  I may not agree with where they are set up. But give them ammo anyway.

Sometimes people ask for health packs at the wrong time too.  Sometimes I throw some out.  Then a second later the blind in need ask for health where theres some I dropped twenty feet back.  So then they just have to wait until my next health pack reloads if they stick near me long enough.  Cause I run and gun.  Barely have time to give myself health when i'm a medic.

I think its only a problem when your playing alone and dont get in a decent squad,if your with your friends or in a squad of random dudes with half a brain,then theres always enough ammo and med to go around.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

I think its only a problem when your playing alone and dont get in a decent squad,if your with your friends or in a squad of random dudes with half a brain,then theres always enough ammo and med to go around.

[/quote]

You are right.   Sometimes just want a quick match and join a random squad.  Or I am trying to meet new battlefield players.

Yeah i play with randoms all the time and can have some really good games,when they are like minded,just depends on your squad,always better if your friends are on though.Imo.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

Snip-

[/quote]

I agree.  I even drop ammo for the bush wookies.  I may not agree with where they are set up. But give them ammo anyway.

[/quote]

Try running around as a "wookie dragon", aka the VSS/ Red Dot/ Magnum Ammo combo. It's a pain in the rear most of the time finding an Assault guy who gets it that you're out of Ammo.

Here's the simplest solution;

• Kill an Assault guy
  • Swap Kits
  • Drop Ammo
  • ????
  • Profit

Here's another solution;

• Kill a Medic
  • Swap Kits
  • Drop Health
  • ????
  • Profit