How Many Leaving PC and Coming to Consoles

Ha.  Now that the PC guy only get one account, they will have no more super soldier stats.  When they get cheated against they will have to take the stat hit.  No more learning to play with one soldier and have another for good stats.   Good luck stopping cheaters on pc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i dont understand what is super soldier stats? the thing where you can have more then 1 soldier on PC?

I'm sorry good sir, but....WTF you talkin about?

No idea, but I tend to play on my pc than my xbox just because I can run games at 200 fps while my xbox run at 30 fps. Wat a derp for starting this topic.

It's only rumors that you can have only 1 solider profile on the PC.

Also, why try to create a console vs PC war here...

I bet that pc would win that war.

Why would anybody leave the PC to play on a console.

I would. I'm either getting too old to stay hunched over a keyboard for too long or I just like being able to relax with my games. Possibly both. Either way, console is easier to manage for me and isn't a strain on my back.

^I actually think my posture is better when I'm on the PC than when I'm in front of the telly... Depends of course on your desk, chair, etc.

I got a nice and comfy chair for the television, really. The problem with PC is the keyboard and mouse. Nothing to rest my arms on. Plus, I can't lean back to enjoy gaming on my PC.

[quote user="Xtabay"]

^I actually think my posture is better when I'm on the PC than when I'm in front of the telly... Depends of course on your desk, chair, etc.

[/quote]Exactly what he needs is a lazyboy chair.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360